Friday, February 26, 2010

Ultrasound



This is a picture of my babies cute little profile :) The ultrasound went really good.. even though baby wasn't super cooperative.

Everything is growing perfect, all dates match up, all the right parts are there. I also found out I am having a BOY!

WOW what a crazy thing.
When I found out I was pregnant it seemed unreal. How could a stick with a little pee on it really tell me if I was pregnant or not?
Getting fatter makes it seem more real, and hearing the heartbeat at the doctors office was crazy intense too.

Then you feel the baby... but maybe its just your stomach growling, or gas?

But yesterday was something different entirely.

I got to SEE my baby.
I got to see him move his little arms and hands and feet.
I got to see his heart beating.
I got to see his mouth open and close.
I got to see his perfect little head.

Its just black and white and no it doesn't show all the details but to me he was the most GORGEOUS baby ever. He looked absolutely perfect and it was REAL.

My precious, perfect, real, gorgeous little boy!

I feel like I have been on cloud 9 since seeing him. I was in a good mood at work last night, today I was so happy.
Tonight as I lay in bed I could feel him moving.. a little more then I have before. So I sat and watched my belly and I could SEE when he kicks!

And I LOVE it :)

I love him so so much.. I cannot imagine loving someone more then I love him.
I am so looking forward to many more nights of feeling and seeing him move.
Of watching my tummy and him grow bigger.
And most of all I am so excited to see him when he gets here.

Love you baby boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)