Over in Hyrum there is a corn maze, and every October they have a pumpkin launch. Which is exactly what it sounds like... they launch pumpkins at cars, into trees etc. Its a bit red neck but very entertaining! In the pictures below you can see how the pumpkins went all the way through the van! Dented the entire roof and took off the side mirrors...
On Saturday we went to the Pumpkin Walk in Hyde Park. This pumpkin walk is a little different then most because groups of people with take pumpkins, potatoes, squash and other veggies and turn them into a scene.. this year all the scenes were either from Disney, or some type of other cartoons. They were so amazing and creative! Braxten wasn't so interested this year, but in the next few years I know he will love it!!
| |
This last week I got Braxten a walker... and even though his feet don't quite touch the ground, he loves being able to sit up and look around!
We have also been practicing using a spoon... he gets so excited and just starts smiling that it usually ends up out of his mouth but oh well hes gotta learn sometime ;)
Braxten's Halloween Costume..
Can I just say even though Brax is only 4 months old, having him around made this holiday a million times more fun! I can only imagine how awesome it will be the next few years as he gets bigger.. Anyways, we did have lots of fun. Pumpkin carving, making (and eating) yummy treats, dressing up, trick-or-treating at the nursing home, watching scary (most were pretty far fetched ha) movies, going to a Halloween party, and mostly just enjoying our family time! Here are some fun pictures of our week :)









Candace, your little guy is sooo adorable!I love the last pic of him. Looks like you have been having lots of fun. Have fun with the holidays.
ReplyDelete