Friday, April 1, 2011
Nine Months
Braxten at 9 months...
~Almost 20 lbs and 30 inches long. 12-18 month clothes. Size 4 diapers.
~Braxten has gotten three or four teeth in the last month. Never the ones I am expecting though! They are super cute, the only thing I hate is that he grinds his teeth (I used to do it in my sleep really bad.)
~This boy is officially a mover; that I am having a hard time keeping up with! He can crawal (normally :) and stand up and get into anything he wants! I never realized how we had so many things that are NOT baby proof. I hope he waits a while on the walking thing, he tries really hard. And if I hold his fingers he LOVES walking, thinks hes a big kid or something?!
~He can pull himself up onto anything he wants and tries to climb up but hasn't quite got that down.
~He loves eating still, and thinks he should be allowed to eat whatever anybody else is eating. He does really good with finger foods and really I don't think there is many things he hasn't liked. His doctor said I need to start trying some meats and eggs, so we will see how that goes.
~His favorite game ever is peek-a-boo. He will laugh and laugh when I play this with him, so cute.
~Braxten is the happiest kid I know, the only time he cries is when he is hungry or tired. He (generally) doesn't just sit and whine all day like some kids I know. Which I am so so glad! He is also really good at entertaining himself, carrying on little conversations and playing with his toys.
Happy 3/4 birthday Braxten baby! How did you get so big so fast? You're turning into such a handsome, fun, smart, amazing little boy.
I love how with you, everything is new. Its like I get to discover the world all over again. I have never been more excited for spring/summer. To show you everything, see the world through your eyes.
A part of me wishes I could keep you little forever. But thats selfish of me :) because the other part of me knows that I want you to grow up, learn new things, become you.
I am scared to see you get hurt, learn lessons the hard way, have your heart broken. I wish I could keep you from that. But you'll make it :) You're such a strong little boy. And I promise I will do everything I can to teach you how to let those trials bring you up, not down.
I love you Braxten Robert. Never doubt that. I am your #1 fan, and support. No matter what! Hugs and kisses baby xoxox
Love Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)