Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years

Someone got a little crazy on New Years Eve ;)

Which resulted in lots of loud noises...

... and strange behavior

But I think he learned his lesson ;) Ushering in the new year with some sickos in our house!
Okay, okay. Brax actually behaved quite well, so well in fact he got to stay up clear until 8 o'clock! What a nice mom I am ;) But like I said the two boys around here got sick... it wouldn't be the holidays without sick people, right?

So this post... I guess all it proves is I stunk at taking pictures for New Years! Ahh well!

We hope you all had a great holiday season with your family, and go on to have a wonderful 2012!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's ok, I was so sick the whole holiday i didn't get any Christmas photos AT ALL! BAD!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)