Friday, March 30, 2012

March. In Like A Lion... And Out Again

Its hard to believe that we already into April 2012; my little boy will be two before I know it. I get teary eyed just thinking about it. March flew by in a blur though, it was a busy month. A month where I felt like all I was doing was learning to balance. I love being on my own, there are so many pluses. But it is also really hard to figure out how to work full time, go to school full time, take care of B full time, and somewhere between all that do laundry, and dishes, cook, and clean. I feel badly for friends and family in my life because I have definatly dropped the ball on keeping up with everyone. April will be better!

Anyways on to all the exciting {and sometimes not so exciting} things that happened for us this March.

We enjoyed lots of nice weather and had to break out the summer clothes!


We enjoyed lots of cuddles. Between being sick and adjusting to everything we had some rough nights/days...




I got organized, made a menu, shopped, and actually cooked! I was so excited that I stuck with a menu and we had some yummy meals.



We played hard all month long. This boy is busy busy! It is hard to keep up with him; I am always trying to think of new things to keep him entertained. I am glad he has a preschool where he can get his energy out a couple times a week!


One great way to keep him occupied is by playing outside.





St Patty's day was very uneventful, but we did remember to wear green!



On the big boy bed front, he is a champ! No big problems, and still sleeping through the night. For being so awesome I got him a new bed set. Handy Manny is his favorite, and now he loves dragging his pillow everywhere with him.


Looking at this post I am impressed with myself at how many pictures I did manage to take. It felt like I hardly ever touched my camera! My iPhone on the other hand has been wonderful! I love taking pictures and videoes on there. Here are some of my favs from March.

My grandparents volunteered to watch B once a week, he loves it because they have a dog and horses!

The day we went to the aquarium, we decided to go to Ikea as well. B had {almost} as much fun as I did!

Wearing his cool new shades

This kid loves to read, he could do it for hours and hours

I discovered my new favorite restaurant.. Zupas!

Baby feet + Flip flops = The cutest!

Cheeto face. When I say cheese this is how he smiles!

Another "cheese" face

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)