Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Spring Time

We have been so busy with work, finishing up school, playing with friends, and taking a vacation that before we knew it spring has turned into summer... we are so excited! The weather has been so beautiful the past month we have enjoyed spending time outside. I even attempted to plant some flowers to help spruce up our little apartment... so far so good, I believe somewhere on my goal list I wrote keep a plant alive... come September we will see how I do! I got Braxten his own little gardening gloves and watering can, so he loves to help me take care of the "flowa-flowas" as he calls them.

Speaking of talking this boy is a chatterbox! He rarely stops (even in his sleep he talks and laughs a lot!) He can repeat almost anything I tell him to and he definatly knows what he is trying to say (even if everyone else doesn't). Thinking back to a year ago he was just learning to walk I am amazed at the smart, funny, adorable little boy he has become; although trust me he has a naughty streak and if he is not happy you know it!

The school semester ended fairly well with mostly A's, a B, and a C in (you guessed it) Biology. Me and the sciences have never been friends :/  Honestly I was really happy with myself, after all the changes going on I was glad I got decent grades. After a lot of back and forth, I decided to take the summer semester off and just enjoy being a mom (well and working.. dang it). We have so many fun things planned I am very excited!!

Like I said life is busy. I never imagined being on my own, as a single mom would be so hard. Its all the little things like making sure there is food in the house, that there are clean clothes to wear, when a lightbulb burns out I have to change it. Budgeting every penny, remembereing to pay the bills on time, learning how to fix the dish disposal so that doesn't turn into a bill. Its all a bit overwhelming. BUT I am so glad I have had the chance to prove to myself how tough I am.

My camera charger got lost somewhere along the way, (got a new one yesterday yay!) so there are not many pictures from the past few months, but here are some pictures I took in my parents yard at the beginning of April.

Ps: Do you have instagram? Follow us @ccbr17 Whats yours?





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)