Tuesday, April 13, 2010

27 Weeks

7 Months and into the last trimester!

I was talking to my mom the other day, telling her about Braxtens awake and asleep patterns. She suggested I write it down somewhere.. like my blog so I can remember it later.

Braxten loves to play and kick and be awake from 9am to about noon. Most of the time I am TRYING to sleep... but he doesn't think that is very fun, he likes to keep mom awake haha (I know, I am sure it'll be 100 times worse when he is here :)

He usually quiets down and goes to sleep until about dinner time and he gets a little bit more active, but settles down pretty quick. Then comes 10pm and he is wide awake again! Until 2 or 3 in the morning!

I don't know if babies come out with these same sleep habits... but oh boy if he does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)