Monday, May 17, 2010

32 Weeks

32 weeks is an exciting number it means only 8 more weeks or 2 months till my baby is due. 

Now maybe you are thinking "Wow that isn't very long!"
And in all reality it isn't, BUT it seems like an ETERNITY.
I know once he gets here and he reaches his two month mark I will be thinking "Where did time go!" So  I need to stop wishing for it to go faster. 

Really though, I just want to get him here... and safe. Yes, I want him to be on time and be healthy. I want labor and delivery to go smoothly (haha).

I guess that is my biggest problem. I am getting a bit nervous about the whole going to the hospital thing, not knowing whether I will go into labor myself or have to be induced. Either way is fine its just all so UNKNOWN.
I wish I could say "Braxten is going to be born on July blank at such and such a time. I will have to be labor for x amount of hours."

Sadly, that is not how this works :(
So to the next 8 weeks:
Please go by smoothly and fairly quickly.
Lets keep getting Braxten big and healthy enough so he can leave the hospital when I do.
And its alright if I am miserable.. I figure its pretty unavoidable! BUT help me not to make everyone around me too miserable in the next two months.
In a  nutshell, lets have a happy, healthy two months. 

Baby Update:
If Brax is an average size baby he is about 4 pounds.

Poor little guy is running out of room in there! And even though I complain and want him here... I love having him right here with me all the time. I never have to think "Hmm I wonder where my baby is or what he is doing."
We have been inseparable for several months now, I really do love having my little buddy with me at all times. Seriously I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)