On Thursday I had my doctors appointment.
Measured at: 33 centimeters
Baby's Heart Rate:150
Weight Gained: 17 pounds
I asked the doctor to see if he could tell what position Braxten is in and we decided he is sideways, head on my right, feet on my left side. So no wonder it hurts when he stretches out!
Really the appointment was uneventful, my favorite part was when the doctor used the doppler to find his heartbeat Braxten punched the doppler... He was probably trying to nap and was mad we disturbed him haha
This week I have been VERY anxious. Everytime I fall asleep I have some weird dream about going into labor or something random about a baby. More then once I have cried because I feel like the next 7 weeks will never pass. Yes, I know that is silly but hey what can I say I am not very rational these days! So I am trying to find projects to work on the next few weeks to keep me busy and help time pass. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)