Braxten at 11 weeks:
~As far as sleeping goes he still sleeps from about 930 to 4. Which is so nice for me, I wish he could figure out how to sleep for just two more hours. The last few nights he has actually gone till 5 but I am not holding my breath ;) That said I will take what I can get! He is starting to have a napping schedule in the mornings, but the afternoons are always different. I would love for him to have more of a schedule because working and taking care of him is gonna kick my butt if he keeps thinking he needs to be awake all day after mom has already been up all night!
~Braxten is still eating 6 ounces about every 2 1/2 hours. I try to make him go longer, but he gets so frustrated when I do that! Now that he is a little older, sometimes I can find distractions. But they don't always last long ;) He has started watching when other people eats, and smacking his lips. It is hilarious! I can't wait to start feeding him baby food in a couple of months.
~I love how he is starting to interact more with people. He "talks" and smiles all the time. Brax loves watching people, he has started following people with his eyes and turning in response to peoples voices.
~This week he has also started grabbing at things and putting things in his mouth! My first night at work Grandma was watching him and she got out some of this rattles and rings to look at. Well since then he has been so entertained by them!! Especially his rattle that is in the pictures. It is so fun to watch him discovering all the world around him.
~I think this kid is going to learn to roll over before he figures out how to lift his head up super good. I don't know if it is pure laziness or he really hates being on his stomach but it is his least favorite part of the day. And he has come very very close to rolling over in attempt to get off his stomach.. poor guy. He can hold his head up a lot better, just wish he would figure out how to lift it on his own.
~He is getting bigger, his chin has started to look like a double chin and he has a bit of a belly :) Oh and his cheeks are just so kissable. So glad he doesn't look like I am starving him!! He wears mostly 3-6 month clothes because he is long, but they sure don't fit him around.
Eleven Week Pictures:



Noah didn't have a real full day nap schedule until about 5 months but it was heaven when it finally happened!
ReplyDelete