Braxten at 7 months:
-He is wearing all 12 month clothes. He looks older then he is but he still so skinny! When I hold him sometimes I wonder where all the food he eats is going..
-He doesn't crawl on his stomach yet. He HATES his stomach. But when I put him on his back he arches his back and scoots all over the place on his head and legs, like the crab walk! I imagine he will have a big bald spot in the back before long.
-He loves eating. The only thing he still doesn't like is carrots. He is really loving finger foods as well, anything I will let him have. Crackers and vanilla wafers are his favorite.
-He is teething again, but this time they are the bottoms sides. I love his toothy smile, his chompers are just the cutest things ever!
-He recognizes his name (unless he is ignoring me on purpose! little stink).
-He loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Like when I turn it on his eyes are glued to the show until it is over. My dad and brother watched him one day and they were amazed at how well he sat still and paid attention to it.
-Speaking of attention, this kid has such a great attention span! For being only 7 months old he will sit in one spot and play with his toys for an hour and you won't hear a peep out of him. But he also has a one track mind. When he wants something, he will try EVERYTHING to get it.
-He learned how to clap this month. He now loves playing pat-a-cake and clapping when he is excited. He also loves playing peek-a-boo, especially in the mornings before I get him out of his crib.
-He knows that if you pull handles, drawers open. Guess we need to start baby proofing more!
-Brax is going through a stage that I do NOT like. Whenever I walk in the room if he is playing, or being held by someone else he starts crying and only wants me. If I am "out of sight, out of mind" he is totally fine.
Hey little guy! I can't believe you're 7 months today. I remember being 7 months pregnant and thinking I had been prego FOREVER! But now I look at you and it feels like time is cheating me, making you grow up too quickly. I do love seeing you grow though.. you are the most fun, sweet, smart little boy I have ever met :) And even when you're a little stinker I can't help but smile because you are so dang cute.
I am the luckiest girl ever!!!
I love you lots and lots like tator tots!
Hugs and kisses, Mommy
Seven Month Pictures:

Candace, he is SOOOO cute! i can't believe how big and how old he is getting! i need to see the little guy again soon! :)
ReplyDelete