Monday, January 24, 2011

January

It has been a good month, I love that there is not too much going on besides the usual things. I love being able to just focus on taking care of and playing with Braxten. We have been having lots of fun, he is such a good, happy little guy. I really am so blessed to have such a sweet baby.

January Pictures:

Playing pat-a-cake

Playing with his jungle gym

Grandpa's allstar

Eating dinner

Brushing his teeth

Taking a bath
Braxten got sick for the first time.. 4 in the morning

Snack time! Crackers and juice

New trick with his jungle gym

I know I look nasty in this pictures but I had to include it because of the story. Braxten has been sick, today was especially a bad day. I will sum it up with after being pooped on, peeed on, spit on, sneezed on, 7 outfit changes, 2 baths and lots of crying! We were both exhausted. Before bed I was trying to keep Brax entertained, he loves my camera.. so we started taking pictures. This was one of them. 

No matter how bad, or how good of a day we have. I love this job. I love everything about it, even the messiness :) He is my entire world.. I can't imagine doing anything else now except being this little boys mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully I'll be getting a baby shower!!! I haven't heard anything from anyone yet so I will let them know to invite you if I have one! You are such a good mom! I hope I can be like you!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)