Braxten Robert 8 Months:
oBraxten actually lost some weight between being sick and moving all over the place. He was 18 lbs something and is now back down to 17 lbs. He is 29 inches long and wears 12 month clothes still.
o This month I have really noticed what a thinker Braxten is. On his little animal barn he loves opening and closing the doors, he loves opening and closing drawers. And on his little racecar, he will now play with it but all he does is sit and play with the wheels as they spin around.. he is fascinated by it.
o One of his top teeth came in today (didn't even know he was getting it!) and there are a few on the sides that are almost through
o He has decided he likes sleeping on his stomach I HATE it and flip him over when I notice. But now that he can wiggle around it doesn't do much good!
o Speaking of sleeping, he now sleeps in his own crib! For naps and bedtime! He sleeps through the night, and takes two fairly long naps a day... I am in heaven :)
o He still loves eating and thinks he should be able to eat what everyone else is eating poor kid ha
o This boy is a talker!! He will talk and talk and talk and I love it so much :) Cutest thing ever. I will have to post some videos this month!
o I don't know if I have ever mentioned this but Braxten LOVES hair. He loves playing with anybodys hair that he can get a hold of. And when he is tired he loves "snuggling" with my hair. I need to take a picture of it, my mom said I was the exact same way. Too funny.
o As far as moving around he has started to crawl a couple of times but then gets lazy and just starts rolling... don't know what I am going to do with him ha ha
o A little update on his health, I took him to the doctors Friday because he just didn't seem to be getting better. We found he had a double ear infection. Put him on antibiotics and he I have my happy baby back!! He is off of oxygen and doing great :)
March is going to be a much better month!!!
Eight Month Pictures:







AHHHH!! Why is he so adorable?! :) I want to see you again because I also really wanna see him. These pictures and everything you write about him is so cute! :D
ReplyDeleteOk so those pictures of him in his little fire coat on his little fire truck are so cute. He looks like a miniature firefighter
ReplyDeleteSO ADORABLE!! I can't believe how big Braxten is getting! You're such a good mommy
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kailee, I think we all need to get together soon, so we can play with Braxten and catch up with you.. it's been too long!