Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thirty-Eight Weeks Old

I haven't done a weekly post in a long time, but today I got an email from some baby website saying my baby is 38 weeks old. He was born when I was 38 weeks pregnant. Those weeks were some of the most emotional, crazy, intense, and insane weeks of my life. Not exaggerating. When I think about the last 38 weeks I can't believe how quickly they have gone, and how my feelings couldn't be more different. My weeks are now filled with more love, joy, and wonderfullness (I do know that isn't a word ;) then I could ever have dreamed possible. I love being a mom. Yes, its hard. But I love it, I cannot imagine my life with out my sweet boy. It is so amazing to discover the world through his eyes, experience everything with him, watch him grow.

Yesterday was a beautiful day, so we went for a walk. Here are some of the pictures. It was so fun!







This picture is pretty terrible but I couldn't get a better one with both of us!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! i can't wait for the weather to get better so i can take my little one on walks! :) and so us four can go to the pool :) thanks for visiting the other day!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)