Wow! Double digits, what a big boy I have!
Braxten and the big 1-0 months!
-This sweet boy is zooming all over the place! He crawls everywhere super fast. He stands up and walks along furniture just as fast. And I seriously get a great work out trying to keep him out of everything. Including (but not limited to ;) the garbage cans, any drawer, any cupboard, anything electronic. He also has decided he likes closing doors, and gets mad when I open them again. Little stink.
-He has so many toys but some of his new, favorite things to play with are pretty dangerous/messy! I have each plug outlet covered with those covers (Duh haha) but if he sees one he would rather play with that then anything else in front of him. He also has decided our glass doors to the back porch are fabulous! He sits and LICKS (ewww) them and kisses them. Then gets so excited he falls down and hits his head in the SAME SPOT! Probably looks like I beat my poor child... which I do not for the record ;)
-We went on his first road trip to St George, seriously he was awesome in the car! Maybe cried for 5 minutes the entire way! Although poor kid kept puking while we were there. ~Interesting fact, I ALWAYS get an upset stomach in new/scary situations~ Braxten doesn't puke or spit up anymore (unless he is sick). So I am afraid he inherited my weak stomach.
-On that trip he also perfected waving bye. And this last week he has started saying bye-bye (ask Grandma she is witness ;) Its fun to watch him learn to communicate. When we say "Brax go get your blanket" or "go get your book" or something and he knows what we are talking about! He is starting to say a lot more sounds, but I haven't noticed any other words besides bye bye. His new favorite trick is shaking his head no, I don't think he really knows what it means but he laughs and laughs when he does it!
-He is still a great eater. We started trying more chunky baby foods and even some of those Gerber graduate meals. He does fantastic, I really don't have a problem with him choking unless he is trying to talk and eat haha. My goal this month is to focus on the sippy cup! I have been so lazy about making him drink out of it, he loves regular cups though and drinking out of straws so we will see how it goes.
-Braxten loves: anything that makes noise, his blanket.. or more importantly sucking on his blanket (yuck!), tickling mommy, playing peek a boo, patty cake, and throwing a ball. He loves giving open mouthed kisses, screaming at the top of his lungs, growling, being outside, flirting with everyone.. especially pretty girls (I am SO in trouble!), reading stories, and his family.
Braxten Robert: I love you with all my heart. I look at you and wonder how I ever lived without you. Crazy how as soon as you were here the world began revolving around you and not me anymore. I love it. Thank you for all the happiness and sunshine you bring into my life. Happy 10 month birthday boy...
Ten Month Pictures:
![]() |
| Braxten insisted he wear this shirt in honor of Mother's Day next week ;) |






No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)