Pictures:
I totally failed at taking pictures on mothers day. I didn't even get one of me and him :( But here is my little cutie in his Moms Day shirt, I bought it for him last year, when I was still pregnant with him. Lets be honest, I am super suprised it fit as well as it did (it says 'My Mom Rocks')!
For my mom and myself I had Braxten put his little handprint on some paper and added these cute poems. They turned out super cute!
I have been noticing when I don't brush Brax's hair, it goes super curly. One day I pulled out my camera to take some pictures of it, turns out I had put just the right outfit on him (Crabby but Cute) because he was so not into posing for the camera! Love the curls :)
Enjoying the sunshine for a second at the Willow Park Zoo!
We also went on our first picnic of the season! It was gorgeous outside but the wind was awful. We still had lots of fun though :)
![]() |
| So not wanting his picture taken! |
| Best mom ever! I let him try a twinkie ha |
| Carly & Brax on the slide |
| Grandpa, Aunt Carly & Brax |
| The mommas! |
| A little nervous! |
| His favorite thing! |
![]() |
| Down by himself for the first time... look at that concentration! |
We went over to my friend Shani's house for a fun afternoon of baking, we also wandered outside and got to pet the cutest ponies!
Videos:
We were watching some singing show and Brax kept grabbing my hands and wanting to dance, until I pulled the video camera out of course... as you can see by the head shaking! Ahh well he is still cute!
I am still a little shocked that my baby is walking, each day he does it more and more. Why do they have to grow up so fast?









No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)