Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Eleven Months

My little guy is 11 months old today...
~He is walking (or should I say running!) He is crawling less and less, I can't believe how quickly he has caught on to it (totally different then crawling!)

~The top 5 things I hear about Braxten from family/friends/complete strangers is
1)His dark hair and blue eyes are SOO handsome!
2)He is so tall
3)He sure knows how to flirt with his eyes (uh oh ;)
4)He looks just like you!
5)He seems like such a good/happy baby!

~The last one makes me laugh because this last month he has turned into a little monster at times... He crys more then he ever has before and has 'fits'. Mostly I ignore them, but its still no fun!

~Braxten is a total boy! He loves cars and balls and hates having his face cleaned :) He also loves the vaccuum, which may sound wierd. But everytime I get it out he has to be right there pushing it along with me (maybe he thinks its like his remote car?)

~He gives great hugs and kisses (if hes in the mood) and has started snuggling with me again when he is sleepy, which I love!

~He eats a lot of 'big people' food now, and is drinking less and less formula. He may be the easiest baby ever to wean off of bottles. Mission sippy cup was a success :) He loves his sippy cup and is getting so good at using it.

Eleven Month Pictures:




This is how excited he was to take pictures!



He LOVES cars

And he loves playing ball!
Figuring out how to text already?? Kids these days ;)
This video is of Grandpa and Brax playing ball, he caught on so quick and it is his new favorite game!



We are having so much fun with this little boy, and have so many fun things planned for the summer! Including his birthday in a month! I almost have his invitations ready but just a heads up...
On July 1 at about 10am we are going to the zoo for the day if anyone wants to join us!
On July 2 at 1pm we are going to have his birthday party (I am SO excited, I changed the theme and it is going to be tons of fun :)
Here is a little sneek peek (I have over 50 of them so I won't overload you today ;)of his birthday pictures:



~Pictures taken by Stacia Thompson of Stacia Thompson Photography~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)