Monday, July 25, 2011

Braxten's Birthday: Party Time!

I am finally catching up on all this birthday craziness! Anyways, Planning B's birthday party was so much fun for me, mostly because I love parties and its fun to have a project to work on :)
The theme: Monster Bash
The colors: Blue, green and orange
The result: A happy, laughing one year old.
Totally perfect!

Even though it was a small gathering we had so much fun, I loved making decorations, buying wayy too much food and having my little boy have fun. I really wasn't very good with taking pictures but here are some of the ones I did manage to get.

The Details:
My favorite project- the banner! Turned out better then I hoped :)





My mom made the monster rice bags, love them!


Love that B's Easter present matched his party deco


B loves having all these pit balls in his tramp!
Party Fun:
Big boy eating pizza with cousins!




Isn't his monster shirt the cutest?

Finally warming up to Uncle Brian, watching Bball



Love the looks on their faces :)
Opening Presents:

From Great Grandma & Granpa Percival, we used to play with this.. love it :)


Cake Time:
B's Cake

The other cake

Make A Wish!

No, he did not eat that whole piece :)

Great Grandma helping


Messy fun!
The Aftermath:
B & Jaymie cleaning up the cake mess

B LOVES the water

Waving 'Bye bye'

My cute but messy 1 year old enjoying his party!

Happy 1st Birthday B!! XOXO


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)