Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Braxten



Braxten Robert:




Hey baby boy! Happy birthday! I cannot believe you are already 1, time flies when you're having fun :) And you sure have made this year so fun (and a little crazy) for me and everyone around you.











Braxten, when I look at you I can't believe how blessed I am. I am so honored to be your mommy, to be a part of your life. You mean the world to me little man :) I can never seem to find the right words to tell you how much I love you, how wonderful and amazing I think you are. I hope you always know that.








I hope you always know that no matter what... I love you forever and ever. Life is going to be tough, I know that. It makes me so sad to think about your innocent little self ever having to go out into the world. Facing challenges, dealing with heartbreak and sadness. It can be scary. Please know, no matter what you do, no matter what happens I am your #1 fan. I would do anything for you B.






Now, don't get me wrong. The world isn't just bad, there is a lot of good too! And the moment you were born, you made it that much better. Seeing your sweet face, hearing your voice, loving you... gives me hope and peace. I know without a doubt there must be a loving Heavenly Father, because someone as perfect as you could only come from him :) He loves you too, so so much. And will always be there for you, only a prayer away!




You're so amazing love! My hero... so strong and brave. On the day you were born, as I saw pictures of you hooked up to all sorts of machines, your little body fighting to be healthy. It gave me strength seeing you be so courageous. And when I held you, those eyes made every part of me melt. I could see my past, present and future in you. You have done so much for me since I met you baby, I can't imagine where I would be or who I would be without you. Thank you Braxten. Thank you for everything.. especially for choosing me to be your mom!

More cake smash photos to come :)

I love you sweetheart! Forever and ever no matter what :)
With all the love in my heart, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)