Sunday, August 21, 2011
Back To School
Yup! I'm going back to school, well technically I am not 'going anywhere'. I am doing online classes through WSU, for this semester. Seriously, all the technology we have is such a blessing, so I can still stay home with B! Classes start tomorrow, and I am definatly nervous. But I am also so excited for this part of our life to get going (and get it done with :) I am finishing my prereqs for nursing school and I am going to start the Social Work program. Lots of fun classes ahead!
Can you believe summer is over? I can't! I finally caught up on blogging about summer though...
We are so excited to enjoy the fall and all the holidays with my sweet little guy. So if we disappear for a while don't be surprised. Wish us luck ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks like a fun summer! I majored in social work and loved it. Let me know if you have any questions!
ReplyDelete