My little sissy turned 17 today! Crazy I tell ya... It was very low key. But it was fun eating cake and hanging out for the evening. I also had fun taking pictures of the candles hehe
![]() |
| B liked helping Aunt C open her presents |
![]() |
| I couldn't resist... I love watching his cute piggy toes wiggling |
![]() |
| This cake was as full of choclate-y goodness as it looks! |
![]() |
| ....make a wish... |
![]() |
| Birthday Girly |
![]() |
| Birthday Goodness |
![]() |
| A boy after my own heart, he dug right in... |
![]() |
| ..and loved every second of it!! |
Happy 17th Birthday C! We love you!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)