Sunday, August 26, 2012

Good Bye Summer... Hello Fall

Alright I guess the title is a bit misleading seeing as how it is still August for another week.. and it is still reaching highs of 90s and 100 degrees. But seeing as how I start fall semester tomorrow, it is fall in my book! Which brings me to the point of this post. I made a list at the beginning of this month titled "Things To Do Before School Starts". I started out with nearly 40 things I wanted to do and accomplish and high five for me I did all of them except 1. Can you guess which one I still haven't crossed off? Yup you guessed it! Catching up on blogging about our summer. So here goes nothing... just keep in mind that I did terribly at documenting our summer (thank heavens for my iPhone or I would probably have no proof of this summer at all!). But I will say it has been a blast, I am such a lucky girl to get to watch my sweet boy grow up and he gets more fun (ok in ways not so fun) everyday!

We did a lot of Jamba/Target trips to get out of the heat

We got to see our Brayden!

Played in Grandmas sprinkler...

....and ate lots of treats

Car rides usually result in this

My baby grew up on me

We celebrated the 4th of July (hopefully another post to come!)

And became OBSESSED with anything that has wheels

We ate loads of ice cream

Enjoyed being silly

Watched the Olympics (more like imitated the Olympics)...

... and decided we want to be an Olympic swimmer when we grow up!


We LOVE Summer Time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)