With all the family visiting for my cousins wedding everyone decided it would be fun to go camping. It was a last minute decision on my part to go up there, and I thought what the heck it won't be that bad! I was wrong. I love being outside, I love looking at God's beautiful world. But I do not like bugs, smelly toliets, sleeping on the ground, or smelling like sweat and dirt because its hotter then heck!
My sweet parents let me and Brax share their tent... I'm sure at 3 in the morning when he was still up crying they were regretting that... quite possible the whole the campground was regretting picking that night to camp by us. But we did have some fun, watching squirrels, doing some crafts, and a certain two year old loved playing in the dirt!! So we can check camping off our list... and I imagine we won't be going again anytime soon! ;)
.jpg) |
| Yes, he literally rubbed dirt all over himself |
.jpg) |
| He was fascinated by the animals we saw... and loved feeding them cheetos! |
.jpg) |
| First time playing with play-doh |
.jpg) |
| The lover birds |
.jpg) |
| Water Coloring, poor kiddo had bad allergies as you can see by his swollen watery eyes :( |
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)