Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wedding Bells (No Not Mine Yet :)

I have a lot of blogging to catch up on (I am really wanting to make a book out of my blog in the very near future). So I figured I would start with some June fun a few weeks before mister Braxten turned 2!

My cousin Paige got married on June 21st... congrats girly! It was gorgeous and we had such a fun time seeing lots of family, eating yummy food, and dancing our hearts out!!

Mommy. Brax. Cousin Morgan.

These used to be the "little girl" cousins {including my baby sister}.. makes me feel slightly old

The only picture I got of dancing {I was having too much fun myself to get anymore}Grandpa John & Aunt Becky

Grandpa. Braxten.

Grandma Kay. Braxten.

He loved drinking out of these glasses

All the cousins that were there

This boy loves his grandma & grandpa

It was such a gorgeous place to take pictures

One of my favorite pictures of the night... all the great grand babies
Grandma Kay with her great grand boys

The cake was so fun {I love the stand}

Three of my favorite people

My handsome baby boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)