Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas


Christmas Eve present


Mom & Brax Christmas morning

Not so thrilled

Brax's present for Aunt Carly

Christmas present from mommy


Christmas present from his grandparents (a bouncer!)


A gift any mom would love... a salon GC and DP :)

Grandma excited for her new pots n' pans

B loved wrapping paper

Grandpa got a watch

Eating pumpkin pie Christmas night
Stockings. 
Candy canes. 
New pjs. 
Lights. 
Family. 
Christmas tree. 
Presents. 
Pumpkin pie.
Lots of laughter. 
Baby kisses.
Creating memories.
And love. 
Merry Christmas!

*Uncle Brayden asked that I post no pictures of him, I am not leaving him out on purpose ;)*

2 comments:

  1. How fun Candace!! The little boys I take care of have the farm house and accessories, they love it- way cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I got the same pots and pans as your mom did! I hope your holidays were fantastic-all your pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)