I realize my baby is only (almost) 6 months old. But seriously having a kid around makes the holidays a million times more fun and exciting. I have not been this excited about Christmas... since who knows when! One of the things I wanted to make sure we did this year was get Brax's picture taken with Santa. I mean who doesn't want a picture of themselves as a baby, with santa, screaming their head off? Well okay, maybe only the moms care about it :) Still.. I have been looking for a Santa to take Braxten too since the 1st of December. We even drove to a mall that was an hour and a half away, everytime we would go somewhere we missed him. Finally yesterday I googled 'Santa in *****' and found he was going to be at our local mall this week! Wahoo. So at exactly 3 o'clock I showed up there with Braxten (who was two seconds away from falling asleep). I plunked him down on Santa's lap and told the guy to hurry and take a picture. Suprsingly Brax never screamed, in fact he seemed to kind of like him... well okay so really he just liked his beard. Which he kept pulling on! The look on that poor Santa's face, there were little kids behind us, what if his beard came off....my baby would have ruined Santa Claus for them all! We hurried it up and got my picture :)
Braxten's favorite part? Sucking on the candy cane (too messy I don't think I will be giving him anymore of those!) And now what you all have been waiting for...
Holding on to his beard for dear life... poor Santa! We'll see you again next year ;)
December Pictures:
First time sitting up, believe it or not he was not up against that pillow
First time eating solid food
Braxten's 1st tooth
First time eating cookies... no just kidding! I don't feed my child oreos ;) But he grabs everything!
And here is the video. I was doing up the dishes and I hear him start laughing at himself, it was too funny. He loves his bouncer and will bounce like this forever! It keeps him more entertained then anything.

oh candace! that is soo cute :) can't wait until next year when i get to be the exciting mom that cares about a pic with santa.. haha !
ReplyDeleteso cute!! you know my uncle plays Santa and I'm sure he could have gone to your house.. (I have pictures on my facebook if you want to use him another year) and unlike the mall Santa's, his beard is real ;)
ReplyDelete