Friday, November 4, 2011

Harvest Festival

I love fall and when I think of fall I always think of corn mazes, one of my favorite activites to do in October! The American West Heritage Center had a Harvest Festival with corn mazes, train rides, animals, and a fun kiddy area with hay to climb on, mini mazes and a fun slides :) Total picture overload, but the weather was too pretty! And we had tons of fun...

Little explorer

Aunt Carly & Keith


This boy was fascinated with all the animals, I love the look on his face


I wanted him to take some pictures by the tractor but he was too concerned with everyone else... and his popcorn!
Entering the corn maze!

Grandma and 'Bampa'

Mommy & B on the train ride


He got super tired after the corn maze, which is where he found this piece of corn ha
Loved the goats


2 comments:

  1. I just found you through the Restless blog hop, I am looking forward to going back and reading your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos- I love the black and white one by the wheel.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)