Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Tale of Pumpkins & Zombies Part II

Alright, I admit it. I am obsessed with Halloween, well all holidays actually. I think it comes from life can be so stressful and hard at times that I love a reason to celebrate and have fun! Promise, only one more Halloween post after this (THE Halloween post!) Here are pictures from another Zombie Walk, the Pumpkin Walk and carving pumpkins.
This Zombie walk was nothing compared to the other one, much smaller and not nearly as many awesome costumes. But it was for a good cause, so what the heck right?
Aunt Carly & B sporting their zombie looks

Bahaha cutest zombie family ever (no I didn't dress up.. lame I know!)
The Pumpkin Walk is held in our Valley every year and its always amazing to see all the crazy sets they come up with and make from pumpkins! These are a few of my favorites (note they are all cartoons haha) B was a little nervous about the whole things, his favorite part was taking pictures at the end.


Remember this post? He has gotten so big!

Mickey Mouse our favorite



B's Pumpkin
Pumpkins Before:

Pumpkins After:

We had a
Dog,
Blood Drive,
Scary Tree,
Scary Jack-o-Lantern,
Phineas,
Mr. Bones,
Eyeball Guy,
Black Pearl,
Another Scary Face,
Biohazard Sign,
Scarecrow,
Ski Mask Guy,
and a Witch.
I {heart} pumpkin carving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)