Another Thanksgiving has come and gone, the food was delicious (as always :) I worked the entire night before so I was extremely tired and Braxten was sick. We still had a good time, we have a lot to be thankful for this year. I need to catch up on my 30 days of thankful. But today the thing I am most thankful for is him.... My sweet, sweet baby boy. I love him more then anything in this world. He fills my life in a way no one else ever could. I am not a perfect mom, I get frustrated and upset. No matter what though, I wouldn't change this. I wouldn't change our life. I am such a lucky girl :)
Happy Thanksgiving! Yay, for Christmas soon!
 |
| This little boy loves getting into mischief, this day he had climbed into the bathtub, love those eyes |
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)