Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

Since he hadn't been feeling well, I let B sleep in my bed. He was thrilled! Me... lets just say I have gotten better nights of sleep (who knew such a little person could take up so much room!) It was fun to wake up together and going out to see what Santa had left. His reaction was hilarious, he couldn't believe all the fun things he saw. Brax made this Christmas so fun, he got the hang of opening presents and loved everything (even presents that were not his!) Merry Christmas sweet boy!!
He couldn't believe it was his, he kept touching it then pulling his hand away to make sure he wasn't going to get in trouble!

Look what I got!

This face cracks me up, probably his favorite present.. obsessed with basketball!



Seeing what Santa left

The paper and tape wierded him out a little

Miss Carly got a laptop and desk! Lucky lady

A new camera lens! This picture makes me laugh. I am more like my mother everyday!

My present to mom, I think this was the moment Christmas morning that my heart hurt the most. Missing you Brayden!

Don't let this picture fool you, he was thrilled with his Kindle! Hasn't put it down since!

Seeing his pony for the first time.. love it


'Manny Manny' DVD, I am already sick of these episodes haha

My heart melts.. love him!

Sorry for so many pictures! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!



Ps: Do you have one of these? If not get one! Turned out to be one of my favorite presents :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)