Tuesday, December 27, 2011

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

The week before Christmas both B and I got the stomach flu, the thing I dread most about winter! Still, we managed to have a great time with this cutie.

Gingerbread Creations.
Christmas Lights.
First Presents.
New PJs.
Coloring.
Too Much Candy.
Lots of Love.

Ready to make a gingerbread train

He did such a good job decorating, with a little help from me :)
Licking the frosting.. a boy after my own heart

Our finished creation: Front {grandma}, middle {aunt carly}, caboose {brax & mom}

Braxten LOVED lights this year, he could have stared at them all night

I let him walk around the park and look, and he threw a ginormous fit when we got back in the car :(

A house in a little town by ours went all out and decorated with more lights then I have seen in a long time, and these awesome cartoon scenes from every {disney} movie you could think of. This was B's fav because the cars were moving around
He wasn't sure about opening presents at first, but by the end of Christmas day he was an expert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)