We drove down to O town on Tuesday to look at the lights and have some Christmas fun. It was freezing, by the end my hands were so cold I couldn't take pictures! But we had lots of fun anyways (the hot cocoa and pumpkin cookies may have helped!) B loved the lights, I think his least favorite part was Santa, oh well, next year right!
You got some really amazing shots <3 Looks like you guys had lotsof fun! found you VIA Restless blog-hop check me out at http://krystylco.blogspot.com/ if you get a chance, I'd LOVE another follower <3
I love these pictures :) Also, I saw that picture of you and Braxten with Santa Claus and just couldn't help thinking how cute the two of you are!
ReplyDeleteYou got some really amazing shots <3
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had lotsof fun!
found you VIA Restless blog-hop
check me out at http://krystylco.blogspot.com/ if you get a chance, I'd LOVE another follower <3