Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas



Dear Family & Friends:
It's hard to believe another year has come and gone so quickly. Time continues to slip away in all the hustle and bustle of our lives. We are very excited for the start of a new year and new beginnings.

My sweet baby boy has grown up on me and has completely embraced. being a toddler! He plays hard and keeps everyone running after him. He is a total boy when it comes to cars, sports, and dirt. But he is also a very sweet, tender hearted little guy, who loves his family. His vocabulary has grown like crazy, and I can't wait to see him continue to grow this new year.

As for me, I've been busy playing mommy, working part time at the hospital and I began school full time. I switched my major to Social Work and could not be more excited for this phase of life!

I am so thankful for this year. For lessons learned. All the tears, laughs and love. I am so grateful for the tender mercies and small miracles I see everyday, the things that get us through the rough patches.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! And a fabulous new year. All our love,

Candace & Braxten

1 comment:

  1. Candace,
    you're little guy is such a cutie! I can't believe how grown up he has gotten! I miss you... hope everything is going good for you :) LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)