Baby's Heart Rate: 140
Weight Gained: None this week!
Great News...Braxten turned! I woke up Wednesday morning and something felt different, but I wasn't sure. So that afternoon at the doctors he said he turned... Good boy! I must admit it feels so much better, now my sides don't feel like they are going to be split in two.
Only five weeks until baby is due, and I sure am ready for him to come! I have been trying to keep busy to make it go a little faster so here is what we have been up to...
Me and my mom started a baby class over at the womens center. We get to take a tour of the hospital, learn all about what happens when you go into labor, learn how to breathe and push and all that joyous stuff!
I have been scrapbooking, yes I know it is hard to believe, but its true! I got a 1-hour photo album (by the way it took me WAY longer then an hour!) to make into Braxten's baby book. I love it! And cannot wait to start adding his cute little pictures when he gets here. I have also been working on making his baby announcements/first party invites.
Our plans for that day have changed a little so here is the new plan. We are going to have his blessing first, afterwards we are going to have a luncheon with all our friends and family that come. Then after that will be our open house or baby shower, whatever you want to call it :)
I got babies first loads of laundry all done! He is going to be the best dressed baby around with all the cute clothes we have gotten. Anyone who thinks only girls have cute stuff... think again. I have found the most adorable stuff for Brax!
I have also been walking since the weather has gotten nicer, in hopes that it will help me progress a little more or at least keep me in shape so labor isn't as difficult. Yesterday I went shopping with mom, I thought my feet were going to fall off! I love Cache Valley and the gorgeous weather during the summer time, I am going to buy a swimming pool for the back yard so I can lay out there and soak up the sun, and baby Braxten will be a little water baby :)
Besides all that super fun and exciting stuff, just doing the normal stuff too. Working, taking lots of naps,catching up on all my silly tv shows ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)