Monday, June 28, 2010

38 Weeks

 All I want right now is to lay on my stomach and fall asleep.
Don't get me wrong sleeping at all would be nice.
But oh.... laying on my stomach... now that would be heaven!

6/31/2010
Eclipse was last night, and yes I went to the midnight showing.
Good thing the movie was pretty entertaining or I would have cried the entire time. My back contractions hurt SO bad!
NEVER go to a midnight movie when you are 9 months pregnant.
These pictures aren't fabulous, but it shows my awesome Eclipse t-shirt and my baby belly....

38 Week Belly Shot:


Don't mind my face, not sure what expression I was trying to pull.
Really I promise it is a baby in there and not a ten pound bowling ball :S 
Here is one of me and my silly momma

 Oh I love this lady so much... seriously what would I do without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)