My baby is officially one week old.
Weighs 6 lbs 7 ounces and is 20 1/2 inches long, such a skinny little guy.
Dear Braxten:
This week has been the most crazy, emotional, fun filled, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING week of my life!
You know I think about the last 7 days and I realize before you, before being your mom, does not seem to exist. My life before you was so insignificant and really does not matter. All that matters is you.
I look at you and smile because you are so perfect. More perfect then I deserve, but for some reason you chose me to be your mommy and I could not be happier!
I know we have defiantly had our struggles the past week, getting used to each other and figuring it all out, but I wouldn't change a thing.
I love you Braxten Robert, thank you for making me the happiest person in the whole wide world!
With all the love in my heart, Mommy
Today we went to Bear Lake with Aunt Shannon and her family. It was SO nice, we rented some canoes, ate lots of junk food, played in the sand, and just enjoyed relaxing outside!
One Week Pictures:
| Great Grandpa John & Braxten |
| Great Grandma Kay & Braxten |
| Great Aunt Shannon & Braxten |
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)