Some Of My Favorite Things About Braxten:
~He is super cuddly
~His cute little face
~His long fingers and toes
~He lets me kiss him as much as I want
~All his silly expressions
Its been a pretty good week for me and Brax. He is still such a sweet baby! And he is still sleeping from about 10 at night to 4 in the morning. He really make me so happy. Being a mom is hard, harder then I ever could have imagined. I have had those moments where I just cry and wonder how I can do it, but looking at him makes every single second worth it.
Three Week Pictures:
| I think his hair is gonna be curly! |
Taking a bath has been a scary thing for both me and Brax. He hates being naked and just screams and flails all over, I hate hearing him scream like that so I dread it. His umbilical cord finally came off but I have still been nervous about giving him a bath. But the last two nights it finally worked, and neither of us hated it :) In fact last night he kept falling asleep while getting washed! What a cute little boy he is...
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)