Friday, July 2, 2010

NICU Day 1

Well today has been a LONG day... but I am so glad I FINALLY got to see my baby, hold him and love him.

I was up all night long aching to hold my precious baby. When I finally saw him he was opening his eyes and just looked at me. I can't get over what a sweetheart he is.

Today really was much better, we have started trying to feed him (still struggling but we will get it :)

He only has his vitals and IV hooked up now.
Pray his labs are good in the morning! So we can go home on Sunday...
We love our pediatrician I know my little guy is in such good hands. 

He is totally a fighter, seriously I am so impressed. He seems so content and doesn't cry when we poke and prode him.

Braxten you're doing so great! I love you...

One Day Old Pictures:














1 comment:

  1. Candace,
    He looks just like you!!! What a sweet baby! Hope all goes well, call if you need anything. I know the struggles! I'm there. and remember If you are up at 3:00 for a feeding, I probably am too.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from everyone! Friends, family or just visiting :)