I got to bring Braxten home today!
It is so nice to shower in my shower, sleep in my bed, have Braxten unhooked and be able to hold him ALL the time.
He has been so good today, doing what I figure most babies do. Eat, sleep, and poop
He eats every three hours and it is going very well, I hope he is getting enough and going to gain some weight.
We got home about 930 in the morning, so glad I didn't have to wait around all day.
My family has enjoyed cuddling with him and finally getting to spend more then 5 minutes with him.
I LOVE being this little guy's mommy. I am pretty tired but really I am loving every second of having him. He is such a sweet baby, I am so grateful!
First Day Home Pictures:
He is gorgeous! Good job, mama!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you're doing well and baby is home with you.
I hope you find time to keep blogging, between all of the feeding and changing and sleeping stuff.... LoL